Friday, September 16, 2011

For Fuck's Sake Friday: Day off.

Oi cock off, jog on and fuck you. (said in my very best Scottish accent)



Why am I cursing like a brit? well because I'm not here today I took the day off. Sort of.

I am a guest over at a friends blog. She is Soph, and she is awesome. She says we can't be together because she wants to push watermelon sized objects out of her Vagina and I think that is a crime. I still wouldn't mind a tussle in the sheets and I don't even know what she looks like. I'm sexually attracted to her mind. Now that takes talent. She does some very amusing things on her blog.

She asked me to guest post so I did. You can find it here. While you're over there take a look at some of the older posts she has. There is some gut wrenchingly funny shit.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you my lovely! x

    You made me say "arrrhhhhhh" very loud (how girly)!

    Google 'wonky eye', go to images and then you will find me! I am famous, next to Paris H! ; ) Or, just read my wonky post...

    Thanks again bloggy lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to curse like a Brit is a gift.
    You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.