Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm tired, Eh!!!

I'm so excited for this weekend. I know that for the rest of the Canadians that read this the weekend has already started. I, however being as busy as I have been at work, am sitting at my desk while outside the sun is shining, and my countries birthday celebrations are going on all over the place.

The worst part isn't that I have to work today. It's that in the last 2 days I've gotten a grand total of 5 hours of sleep. That isn't a typo, 5.

What could I possibly be doing till all hours of the morning? Partying my socks off. No. I was pretending to be a worker ant. Moving all sorts of things from one set of tunnels in an apartment building to another set of tunnels in another apartment building. What I'm trying to say here is that I helped a buddy move.

The moving part didn't take long. It was the cleaning till all hours of the mornings. Since he is a bachelor and was living alone, his old place needed a bit of work. He wouldn't let me take pictures of the mess because he was kinda embarrassed so instead just use your imagination. It was really fucking bad, but we did it, we got it clean.

I'm super excited for this guy, Junior, is his name. I've mentioned him before. He moved from a tiny little ground floor studio apartment into a very nice, top floor, one bedroom that is massive. His poor cat doesn't know what to do with all the new space he has.

The best part about his new place and the only reason I'm even mentioning this, is the view.
The View from his balcony.

The view from the hallway outside his door.

Again click on the pictures to get full effect.
The house warming party is tonight and as long as I don't pass out early due to exhaustion it should be a fun night to kick off the weekend.

Later days, and everyone do something Canadian to celebrate Canada Day. You know eat some Canadian bacon, Riot, have something maple syrupy, play some Hockey, or drink some beer.
Eh?


2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome view. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha riot... Happy Birthday to Canada! You know, your country gets a lot of shit for being "unimportant" or whatever, damn them. I think Canada is awesome! I've been there twice (each visit lasting a weekend) and I can genuinely say I had the most fun in that country!

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.