Sunday, July 10, 2011

Doughnut Burger

I'm just going to start by saying my liver is in rough shape. 

That was delicious.
Friday I started the creation of a beautiful hang over I won't fully appreciate till sometime in the morning. I've been in one state of inebriation since around 6 o'clock Friday night. It was a very very good weekend. 

My friend "Tank" came into town just for the stampede. We went to the grounds. I ate the doughnut burger. It is a maple glazed doughnut cut in half and a burger, bacon, and cheese put inside it. It was fucking awesome. 

We then went to the Budweiser big rig beer gardens. 7 dollar cans of Bud. Bad Music and not nearly a good enough time. So we left went to another bar where waiting in line was going to be mandatory. Instead we bought beer and had a house party. 

Woke up in the morning ish... like noon. 

This is really hard to type being how tired and still a little buzzed. I'll tell you about some of the random other shit I did over the weekend.

Including, how I still know that the back of a cop car is still way to small for me. 

2 comments:

  1. that burger looks nasty... I'll have to take your word for it that it was good.

    Blech...

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.