Friday, July 15, 2011

Slow Friday is Novel Friday.

I really don't have anything to say today so instead I'm going to tell you about my novel blog.

I'm writing a novel. I have been for a while. Real life keeps getting in the way.

However There is a new chapter up. This makes 7 chapters. My goal is to post one chapter a week, but sometimes I forget.

The premise or synopsis if you will.

Chris is a young college student the same as everyone else his age. He is just living life as he is supposed to, when an unexplainable explosion rips apart a peaceful monastery. It sets off a chain of events that will alter the way the world works. Chris will have to deal with a new age of chaos, religious fanatics, political maneuvering, and an ability that hasn't been seen for hundreds of years. He isn't alone in this ability and there are those that would use this once lost human trait to establish an "Unrighteous Dominion" over everything.

It is the first novel of three that I have in my head. The books are going to be called "The Unrighteous series". The titles of the books are: "Unrighteous Dominion", "Unrighteous Return", "Unrighteous End".

You can find the chapters here.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

In creating this post I've come to realize that my Novel Blog looks like shit. I'm going to have to fix the layout and all that jazz. The words are there though if you enjoy a bit of sci-fi/fantasy go have a read. Feel free to tell everyone about it.

Later Days,
NTH

6 comments:

  1. well you've caught my attention for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to publish the novel when finished? Kindle/smashwords will make you a little pocket change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, the synopsis sounds like a passive aggressive rant against religion and all the like. The theme of the novel itself is intriguing. I shall read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the first three chapters and I think it's FANTASTIC.

    Love the action.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm seems pretty good from the synopsis! will check it out and let you know what I think on the posts :)

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.