So I'm going to have to do it all over again.
However in the mean time. Welcome to the revamped blog.
It is no longer going to be called "The rules of life"
I started the blog as a place where I could share the rules I thought life should be lived by. The blog then morphed into something different and the title never matched and the new posts didn't fit with the older ones. So I'm going to go through all my old posts edit them change them to what I want them to be. I feel bad that I'll lose all the comments my readers have left but I've got them all saved so I can look at them whenever I want.
The main reason I am changing the blog is because I'm revamping my life (more on this later) so why not my blog too.
Regardless welcome to the newish blog "A Fallacious Comedy". The story of my life.
What exactly is a "Fallacious Comedy"?
I'll let the Dictionary do most of the explaining.
–noun, plural -dies.1. a play, movie, etc., of light and humorous character with ahappy or cheerful ending; a dramatic work in which the central motif is the triumph over adverse circumstance,resulting in a successful or happy conclusion.
2. that branch of the drama which concerns itself with this formof composition.
3. the comic element of drama, of literature generally, or of life.
4. any literary composition dealing with a theme suitable forcomedy, or employing the methods of comedy.
5. any comic or humorous incident or series of incidents.
–adjective1. containing a fallacy; logically unsound: fallacious arguments.
2. deceptive; misleading: fallacious testimony.
3. disappointing; delusive: a fallacious peace.
So loosely defined: Funny shit that makes no logical sense.
I hope you stick around.