Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I got called a Slut.

It was by my sister and I deserved it.

I had a whole bunch of sex in a matter of days. It was awesome. It was drunken debauched with multiple women and fun. I have no regrets. It was a the best way to finish off the great year of 2012.

This past year has been a relatively calm one in my life. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of self growth. Reading back over my last year has seen some serious emotional stability come into my life.

There were many women, Vino, The Russian, Fybro/Red, cute little redhead, Chase, The vet, and Curls. Some of these lasted a while, and some were brief little flashes in the pan. I learned a lot though. I learned what type of woman I'm looking for, as well as what type of man I actually am. Which means this year may actually have even more success in this department.

Reading back on these last couple months, the ones where I never posted, I see that I've changed my paradigms a fair bit. It's possible I've been out living life, or that I haven't been. Depending on perspective. There haven't been any insane adventures, I mean there have been adventures but nothing that would get me arrested like years prior. I've just been keeping busy doing what I love. I know it isn't very exciting, but hitting the gym, climbing, and snowboarding has made time fly by and I'm in a better emotional place than I think I ever have been before, as well as on my way to meeting last years new years resolution.

So what does all this mean?

New years resolutions like I've done in the past? No. They never work anyway and I always forget about them after a month.

I'm sure this year will bring many many more adventures my way. I'll drag you along for as much of it as I can. First up, recovery for my liver which is still having a very, very hard time getting back to normal after the holidays.

After that, we shall have to wait and find out. I do have some stuff planned.

Later Days,
Hero

2 comments:

  1. Bah. I'm totally anti-slut shaming. As long as it was all consensual, embrace the sexuality and enjoy. Sounds like you're in a pretty decent place and that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought you were naming all the women you'd been with in the last couple days and I was ready to high 5 you through the computer. ;) Nothing wrong with lots of consensual sex. Enjoy, babe.

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.