Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Something actually happened.

I have been a terrible blogger as of the last three months but things are looking up. I've been busy with work but with summer here I'll be up to some shenanigans.

For instance I went camping this last weekend. Camping is awesome. I love it.

First off the drive out to the site was about four and a half hours. Some where around the two hour mark we get passed by a truck. Now this wouldn't normally be anything special but they mooned us as they did it. Not to be out done I sped up and passed them and token gave them the goat. So of course they passed me again double moon and vegas mooned back. So much ass. However we figured out that the truck was filled with girls at rhus point. Fast forward an hour we pull into a gas station and low and behold there they are. I smile at them. "hey, nice bums."

"you saw that did you?"

"yup"

They proceeded to turn a bright shade of pink. Good times.

The rest of the drive was nothing fantastic. We arrive set up and proceed to drink heavily.

The weekend, we polished off around 90 beer and a 40 of jack daniels. There was 4 of us and one of them was a girl, aka a drinking lightweight. So yea...

The lake was less than warm but swimming was done anyway.

Now I mentioned earlier that one of the happy campers was a girl. From what I remember of Saturday some bad decisions were made on my part. She had/has a boyfriend. I'm not sure how it happened but I ended up balls deep. I remember faking an orgasm to finish it just so I could sleep.

The rest of the weekend passed without incident. Vegas made a wizard stick. As well as the beer basted roast we had, so good.
We had a very drunk pee bonding moment too I'll share. 

Over all good weekend.
Later days
NtH



view from site
Side ways pic I can't rotate... blerg. Wizard stick.
another rotated image blerg also spit roast.

3 comments:

  1. I have never in all my life heard of a wizard stick! How have I been so sheltered. Is that a SHIT TON of beer cans all taped together!? What the fuck is that brilliance!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is exactly what it is. The rule is you can only tape your cans together from that day/night. It makes for interesting drinking.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great trip! It feels good to be caught up on your posts again :)

    Enjoy Stampede!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

My frail ego requires validation.